I’ve been super busy with life the last couple days and I feel like I’m getting a cold. As a result, I’ve not been able to watch either of the last two games. As a result, I want to present a few nuggets for you to chew on till tomorrow.
- Kris Bryant left the game yesterday with a stomach virus. Apparently him and I have been hanging out since we’re both sick. Perhaps some of his power will rub off on me too.
- George Kottaras was designated for assignment by the Indians yesterday. Perhaps the Cubs would be interested in bringing him back.
- Jose Veras made a rehab appearance in AA yesterday and pitched a scoreless inning, facing just three batters and throwing just 11 pitches.
- The makeup day for last weeks Cubs / Reds rainout was announced. It will be played on July 8th as part of a day / night double header.
- Arodys Vizcaino was promoted to AA yesterday. If you’ve been listening to the podcast this year, you know I’m a big fan of Vizcaino and I wanted him on the Major League roster out of spring training.
As of right now, which of the Cubs top 5 prospects do you feel the most sure about them reaching their potential and which do you feel the least confident in? Why? The list is below: