This week’s episode of the show was jam packed with a host of different topics:
The Week in Review
- Resurgence from Starlin Castro & Anthony Rizzo
- Emilio Bonifacio continues to hit
- Bullpen wasn’t quite as good this week
- Closer Change
- What happens when Jake Arrieta comes back?
The Week Ahead
- Two games at NYY then weekend series home vs. Reds
- What is your favorite Cubs jersey of all time after the traditional pinstripe home jersey? (http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/database.htm)
- What are your mustard power rankings? Let’s go with top 3 for this one. A few possibilities include: Yellow, Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Whole grain, etc.
- I think that a team’s record in 1 run games is a reflection on how good the bullpen is. Do you agree?
More Or Less
- Will Emilio Bonifacio have MORE or LESS stolen bases than Billy Hamilton this season in the Majors?
- Will Starlin Castro’s home run total be MORE or LESS than his error total at SS this season?
- Will Jason Hammel make MORE or LESS starts than Jeff Samardzija for the Cubs this Season.
Download the Show (50 min / 11 MB)
Follow the hosts on Twitter