This week’s episode of the show, Joe and Sean covered a number of topics related to the opening week of baseball, including:
- Lack of Offense – Is this what we can expect? If so, what style baseball would be best for this team to be playing?
- Jose Veras As The Closer – After his rough two outings, Joe and Sean differ in opinion on where to go from here with him.
- Overall Pitching A Major Strength – Quality starting pitching and overall great bullpen work.
- The Starlin Castro / Anthony Rizzo Rebound Week 1 – A look at how each performed.
We also addressed several mailbag tweets we received as well as a few over / under questions to close the show out.
Download the Show (45 min / 10.6 MB)
Follow the hosts on Twitter
- We discussed the run expectancy matrix in the show today. You can find that here.
- Link to You Tube Video of Izzy Alcantara kicking the catcher and charging the mound.
- Link to You Tube Video of Munenori Kawasaki videobombing Mark DeRosa’s post game interview.
- Link to the VFTB Fantasy Baseball page