- Lizzie = A funny, timely quote made on the VFTB site by our writers or commenters.
- Lizard = The best Lizzie.
- MVL = Most Valuable Lizzie’er: The person with the most Lizzies in the period under review (usually the past two weeks.)
- Top 10 of 2013 = The folks with the most aggregate Lizzie points YTD (1 point for every Lizzie, 3 points for every Lizard.)
As you already know, this is all completely subjective and according to my whims. Let’s go!
- It’s a tall order to catch a Swanson, but As long as the Johnsons are behind me……wait, even I don’t like the way this sounds.
- My mancave includes a kegerator, TV, PS3, and numerous Cubs and music paraphernalia. Think Jason Segal’s room in “I Love You, Man”, minus the tissue station.
- Time away from the grind is time with family – the best time of all.
- No comments this late after the story posted says just one thing. Chicks dig the long ball.
- The Giants had won and the Cardinals were eliminated from a postseason that they arguably should not have even been a part of anyway. The dark forces had been defeated.
- CED, Cardinal Elimination Day is always a day of celebration for me.
- “I made it.”
- the fanny slap, encouragement, or creepy
- There it was, my brother was right, I was standing in Wrigley Field just to the third base side of home plate. I got my first view of the bleachers, then I saw the green vines, the big players in their bright white uniforms, I was in awe, time stood still for the moment.
- As long as Tony goes somewhere that will consistently utilize his skill(s), I’ll be OK.
- Hey how ’bout those Cubs? Pitchers and catchers….baseball….
- Say hello the the MLB FanCave Top 30.
- Dibble also hosts a bad radio show with the unfortunately named Amy van Dyken
- Cub pitchers seem to have a way of not staying healthy.
- I’m still debating if the two 17 year olds we got are older than Campana looks.
- My Dad always says I was “made” at Wrigley, does that count?!?
- Congratulations to Katie the Most Valuable Lizzie’er this time around! (And for making it to the top 30 in the MLB Fan Cave contest. Can’t wait to hear about Arizona!)
Top Ten of 2013 (one point for each Lizzie, three points for the Lizard)
2. Seymour Butts
3. Doc Raker
4. Eddie von White
6. Jedi Johnson
8. cap’n obvious
8. Joe Aiello
I’ve got nothing. Does anyone have anything they’d like to discuss?