A nice slow week around these parts.
- Lizzie = A funny, timely quote made on the VFTB site by our writers or commenters.
- Lizard = The best Lizzie.
- MVL = Most Valuable Lizzie’er: The person with the most Lizzies in the period under review (usually the past two weeks)
- Top 10 of 2012 = The folks with the most aggregate Lizzie points YTD (1 point for every Lizzie, 3 points for every Lizard)
As you already know, this is all completely subjective and according to my whims. Let’s go!
- Ian Stewart proved he is not an impact hitter
- Ian Stewart proved he is not a hitter.
- Your ideas are obviously well-thought-out. Not sure you belong here.
- I would love to be a fly on the wall at Brandon Phillips house- I bet he used curse words when he found out Barney gets the Gold.
- Oh no. Please disregard everything we say.
- I’m just relieved you didn’t take Seymour’s advice with respect to your Halloween costume.
- Live a little.
- Any relation to Jeff Baker?
- Distant cousin from a small Mediterranean island. They shared an apartment.
- Do Laverne and Shirley stop by?
- They were pulling the cool Baker in a speedboat when he ski-jumped over Smarja.
- I think I’ve identified the problem. You still get your news from the papers.
- I understand they now allow newspapers on airplanes as well.
- I’m outraged. A rolled-up newspaper is nearly as lethal as a box cutter.
- Major League Baseball continues to move toward expanding instant replay at a glacial pace.
- After namining one of his sons Jermajesty, Jermaine Jackson should have had his naming liscense taken away.
- Jer, Jedi, and Jermajesty Johnson.
- Funny story–my parents almost named me Jermajesty, but then they stopped huffing paint.
- Imagine trying to get a job interview if your name was Jermajesty Johnson…probably not going to happen. You’d have to change it to something more professional, like Jermajusty Johnsun.
- Do the Hanson Brothers still play for the Chiefs?
- I think they started a band.
- I’d need to get the prospect I think is number 4 in the system to pull the trigger at this point.
- I’ve always had the feeling that they and Dale know what button to push to motivate Sori.
- Now that the 2012 season is officially over (remind me to send God a thank you note on that)
- Congragulations to jswanson, the Most Valuable Lizzie’er this time around!
2012 Top Ten YTD
1. Jeremiah Johnson
2. Doc Raker
4. Seymour Butts
5. Jedi Johnson
6. cap’n Obvious
8. Joe Aiello
10. Eddie Von White
I can’t believe we’re only one week from Thanksgiving. What’s your favorite aspect of the holiday? Food? Family? Football? Some other F word I’m not remembering to mention? Tell us your traditions.