Who Am I? is a feature here at VFTB designed to give some of the focus back to those who make the site a success: YOU! We’ll tell you a bit about one of our regulars and you guess who it is. We’ll be back later in the day with the answer.
(Would you like to be included? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org … the more the merrier!)
Who Am I?
- I was born in Elkhart, IN, and now live in Fort Washington, MD. I’m an IT professional and I enjoy fishing, hunting deer, waterfowl and the Mrs. We have five children.
- I’ve been a Cubs fan since I was nursing from a bottle, but no one in particular encouraged my love of our team. I’ve never been to Wrigley Field.
- I could take or leave Jim Hendry, and I’m withholding comment on Theo until two or three years down the road. I usually go with my gut feel rather than stats. Stats are SO subjective and changeable.
- I jumped right in and started commenting as soon as I discovered VFTB (courtesy of an ESPN link.)
- Carlos Zambrano’s ass would be sore if he was my kid. I think poor behavior is often overlooked in order to put a 1 in the win column.
- Nothing makes me happier than good seats, a beautiful sky, the shout of vendors hawking crappy beer, and the words “play ball” echoing around the stands.
Who Am I?