Who Am I? is a feature here at VFTB designed to give some of the focus back to those who make the site a success: YOU! We’ll tell you a bit about one of our regulars and you guess who it is. We’ll be back later in the day with the answer.
(Would you like to be included? Let me know at email@example.com … the more the merrier!)
Who Am I?
- I was born in Illinois and still call it home. I work in communications/marketing, and I’m married with no children (hopefully soon!)
- I’ve been a Cubs fan as long as I can remember. I think it is courtesy of my grandmother who also loved the Cubs!
- I was lukewarm on Hendry, and I am pro-Theo/Jed! I’ve been to Wrigley Field more times that I can count, and I wanted Aramis Ramirez back on a one-year deal. I go with more stats than gut.
- I’ve been around VFTB-parts since the summer of 2010, but I do know what Gregg means in VFTB-speak!
- The VFTB political banter makes my head hurt. So do Len and Bob.
- If I was to dine with Seymour I’d order a giant beer. And maybe some seafood stew.
Who Am I?