Who Am I? is a feature here at VFTB designed to give some of the focus back to those who make the site a success: YOU! We’ll tell you a bit about one of our regular commenters and you guess who it is. We’ll be back later in the day with the answer.
(Would you like to be included? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org … the more the merrier!)
Who Am I?
- I was born in California but Chicago is home now. I’ve been to Wrigley Field many times.
- I’ve been a Cubs fan since 1 month and 20 days before my 10th birthday!
- I’ve been around VFTB since the summer of 2009, and I jumped right into the conversation as soon as I found it.
- I favor stats mostly, with a little bit of gut feel thrown in for good measure.
- I hated Jim Hendry, and the jury is still out on Theo.
- I think Carlos Zambrano has been mismanaged and enabled over the years. As for Aramis Ramirez: Don’t let the door hit you in the a** on the way out. (bleeping courtesy of Lizzie)
- When Norm and Jedi go at it, I plead the 5th!
- If I was dining with Seymour I’d order ribs, cornbread, and either sweet potato pie or pecan pie for dessert!
- Soon I’ll be living in Florida.
Who Am I?