Who Am I? is a feature here at VFTB designed to give some of the focus back to those who make the site a success: YOU! We’ll tell you a bit about one of our regular commenters and you guess who it is. We’ll be back later in the day with the answer.
(Would you like to be included? Let me know at email@example.com … the more the merrier!)
Who Am I?
- I’ve been around VFTB for about a year (Lizzie thinks it’s a little bit longer!)
- I’ve been a Cubs fan since age 21, thanks to my wife. Previously I was a Braves fan.
- I’ve been to Wrigley about 75 times.
- I’m pro-Carlos Pena, I was pro-Jim Hendry, and when asked whether I cared that Aramis Ramirez signed elsewhere, I responded “Eh”.
- If I was dining with Seymour I’d order a nice dry-aged ribeye, a 10-year old Syrah, and Creme Brulee. Unless we’re in New Orleans when I prefer Gumbo, Drumfish and Bread Pudding.
- I favor stats over gut, and when Jedi and Norm go to town I side with Norm.
- I’m married with four young children. I’m a die-hard liberal, very tall, and have been accused of being Buddy.
Who Am I?