Happy Sunday, all. Hopefully everyone has recovered from their food coma after a fruitful Thanksgiving feast. Despite eating way too much, I have thoroughly enjoyed a couple days off from my hectic life relaxing with my family for more than 24 hours. But all things must come to an end, and that is why I bring you another compilation of witty comments, in an attempt to ease the pain of what is looming ahead.
- Positive: He’s not Mike Quade. Negative: I still can’t pronounce his last name.
- Anyone else catch the story about Z getting nailed in the grill by a ball in winter league? Stitches in his lip. One can only hope that Michael Barrett was the batter…revenge is best served cold.
- MLS? Is that a disease?
- Uh…comparing missing DLee….to missing Hee Seop I Can’t Hit an Inside Fastball? Really?
- That’s the genius of the humor Dusty Baylor, tongue and cheek, foot in mouth, finger up nose. VFTB commandment 11- don’t take everything seriously.
- Little known fact: Reagan’s home run call was “TEAR…DOWN…THIS…WALL! Its a rouuuuuuund tripper!”
- I’m thankful that one of the first things Theo did was toast Quade.
- I over ate these past couple of days Buddy, don’t make my food come back up with that Pena talk of yours.
Top Wizzie Contributors
Eddie Von White-11
Poll of the Week
What is the best offseason distraction?
a) Other sports (football, basketball, hockey, etc.)
c) The holidays
d) Keeping up with baseball news