It’s that time again. Time for the weekly announcement of the questions you’ll have to predict in an effort to win the grand prize sponsored by Wrigleyville Sports. If you didn’t get a chance to play with us in week one, that’s OK. That week ends today with winners announced next Friday. It just means this is your chance to make your picks and have a shot. Let’s go over the rules:
The VFTB Weekly Prediction Contest
- Each week, on Friday morning, we will open the ballot for predictions on five questions for the games running that Mon – Fri. Questions will, for the most part, be Cubs related but may vary based on what is going on in the season. Each entry must be completed in full with guesses for each of the five questions. Ballot locks Monday morning at 7am Eastern time.
- Stats will be compiled based on the total number someone is off on each of the five questions. The entrant deemed to be the closest cumulatively among the five questions will be awarded the weekly prize from the VFTB prize pool and be entered to compete in the playoff edition come October for the grand prize, a $100 gift certificate to the Wrigleyville Sports online store.
- You may win more than once over the course of the season, so continue to play. Each time you win it gives you that many more chances to play come playoff time for the grand prize.
- Winners and questions will be announced in the Funtastic Friday post each week, with winners being notified via e-mail to confirm and claim their prize.
This Week’s Questions (For games running 4/11 – 4/15)
- How many total runs will the Cubs score?
- How many total bases will we see from Starlin Castro?
- How many pitches will the bullpen throw?
- How many home runs will the Cubs hit?
- What will be the combined total of Soriano K’s and Koyie Hill at bats?