The time has come for the big announcement of the game to be played this year on VFTB. You might remember that last year we played Beat the Streak each day. That was a fairly successful game, but got tedious down the stretch to manually calculate on a daily basis. This year, I wanted to make the game we played both easier to calculate the winner, but also more fun and beneficial to play. Enter this year’s game sponsored by Wrigleyville Sports.
The VFTB Weekly Prediction Contest
- Each week, on Friday morning, we will open the ballot for predictions on five questions for the games running that Mon – Fri. Questions will, for the most part, be Cubs related but may vary based on what is going on in the season. Each entry must be completed in full with guesses for each of the five questions. Ballot locks Monday morning at 7am Eastern time.
- Stats will be compiled based on the total number someone is off on each of the five questions. The entrant deemed to be the closest cumulatively among the five questions will be awarded the weekly prize from the VFTB prize pool and be entered to compete in the playoff edition come October for the grand prize, a $100 gift certificate to the Wrigleyville Sports online store.
- You may win more than once over the course of the season, so continue to play. Each time you win it gives you that many more chances to play come playoff time for the grand prize.
- Winners and questions will be announced in the Funtastic Friday post each week, with winners being notified via e-mail to confirm and claim their prize.
- You can always check the status of the contest winners as well as enter your ballot on the official contest page, here.