- Will Aramis Ramirez production return to normal in 2011?
- Does Carlos Silva win a spot in the rotation, and if he doesn’t, is he still on this team come May?
- Does Kerry Wood stay healthy for the entire year?
- Will we see improved defensive play from this team considering Mike Quade’s increased emphasis on the importance of defense?
- Which Carlos Zambrano will we get in 2011?
- Will Kosuke Fukudome be traded before the deadline to make room for Tyler Colvin?
- How will the second base position shake out?
- Will Starlin Castro go through a sophomore slump?
- How will the pitching staff respond to new pitching coach, Mark Riggins?
Answer all or just some of the questions above. I’ll be back tomorrow to talk about where I stand on the issues.