Leave all your guesses in the comment section. I’ll try to update periodically throughout the day. Good luck. Here are your clues:
- I was not born in the continental United States
- I pitched in three different decades, but only appeared for four different teams
- I was an All Star one time during my career and gave up all my team’s runs in my appearance.
- I never received a Cy Young vote, despite winning more than 150 games in my career.
- I led the league in batters faced twice and innings pitched once.
- My career winning percentage was .500 with an ERA of 3.75
Help me remember my name.