Pickins are slim this week, so thank goodness Spring Training starts TO-DAY! I’m so excited about it I almost forgot it’s also a very important holiday: Happy Valentine’s Day (included as a favor to the guys around here who may have forgotten their sweeties … thank me later!)
Don’t miss our Monday discussion question just after the very brief week in review!
- Fuku does not stink in April, he stinks in July, August and September and in May and June is on a slippery slope of stinky but serviceable.
- HSA (Hyper Statistical Analysis….yeah, I made it up).
- What is worse; a player who staggers to the plate hungover or even drunk, a player who uses PED’s (these include greenies, HGH, Steroids) to enhance his ability, or a player who uses foreign substances to doctor a baseball or bat thus giving him an advantage?
- I’m not sure letting everyone in is the answer, but I’m damn sure letting the writers decide is not the answer.
- It’s similar to letting a personal injury lawyer replace your heart valve, not a wise choice.
- The ‘stache will help because it makes him look like he has a sense of humor.
Monday Morning Discussion Question
Many Cubbies have been training for months already! Seymour has given us a pretty good run down of those he spotted at camp while he was there last month, and that paired with some off-season moves gives me hope that I didn’t expect to have this year. How about you? Are you feeling:
Or some combination? And why?