Happy Friday, VFTB’ers! What shall we chit chat about today? Anyone? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? I don’t have anything noteworthy to say about the Cubs, and it’s too blasted hot to talk about anything else. So maybe we’ll get right to the Lizzies! Hope you all have a great weekend!!
- Exactly why did I think the Cubs might make some noise in the second half?
- I see you’ve found my picture on google.
- You know who Joe Morgan’s favorite player is? Joe Morgan!
- The fiance is now the wife.
- That cute little girl from that new(-ish) Love Bug movie is in trouble with the law??
- I found myself hoping for a rainout almost immediately.
- I’m pretty sure I just made up the word “chummery.”
- Who wouldn’t rather go home to play with the grandkids after a year like this?
- Odd bunch Cubs fans are…
- Have you heard the news? Lou is retiring at season’s end!
- The Astros must be in first place, right???
- I’m pretty sure Fukudome flies back to Japan in the end of April and sends in a body double for the remainder of the season.
- In my eyes, [Zambrano] should still be sitting in the corner without dessert.
- gotta love a cubs comeback win
- After all, dude sawed his fingers off and still plays.
- The Astros, sick of waiting for us to finish them off, take care of business in the 12th
- It’s time, Jimmy Boy, it’s time. Make the calls and let’s start moving.
- At least Milton is gone…right? Right?
- No, not that kind of quickie.
- Nice pic Daver…now I want shrimp and booze.
- The way this team stinks, and looking at the hot mess of next year, slumpbusting could be taken to a new level…
- this one’s broke and it needs to be fixed.
- Kevin “Walk-Walk-Homer” Gregg
- I just hope Uncle Lou has stocked up on whiskey and smokes. It’s going to be a LONG summer.