Here we are, two months into the season and none of us very happy about where this team stands so far. But we can take a whole lot of pleasure in how we’re collectively doing in the Beat the Streak competition!! The month of May was a rousing success! Let’s take a look at some of the details!
- Thus far this season we’ve had 106 unique players.
- Rich Beckman played in all but one May game! Thanks Rich!
- Our standings at the end of the month kind of suck thanks to the last two games, but that just means it’s a rather even playing field to get your streak started again! Tommy and Terrelle Pryor 2 each have 2, and jerry gross has 1. Everyone else = 0.
- May BTS Averages (includes only those who have participated in > 3 games):
- Overall BTS Season Averages (includes only those who have participated in > 6 games)
Good luck in June!