Well well well here we are, a little late tonight, had to shovel a pee place for the dog since the snow is now well over his wiener here in beautiful NW Indiana. Don’t let this get out, but I really love the snow. People tend to growl at me when I say that out loud though, so we’ll keep it under our collective baseball caps. :-)
Really pleased to see the conversations picking up again around here! Most of the regulars are coming back to life now that we’re but a mere 5 weeks from Spring Training, and there are some new faces with some great commentary. Gives me lots to choose from when I’m picking my favorite weekly quotes. And here we go!
- After all, we all know blogs are a better source for legit commentary because we’re not being paid to be a cheerleader.
- Zambrano is not and never will be a “Ace”.
- Is it all sunshine and kitties? No way, but it’s not a terrible as you make it sound.
- For what it is worth, we already have Silva, who is well on his way to a Prior-esque career (minus the talent.)
- On the off chance you are reading this, Mr. Sheets, let me reiterate that you’ve already greatly outplayed Mark Prior and if you’re feeling healthy and wish to come to Chicago, we’d love to have you.
- Can you imagine how many throwing errors Aramis would have if D-Lee wasn’t there?
- A snowblower is the reason Frosty the Snowman spends so much time on the sidewalk.
- I think Chris Chelios just retired last year at age 87.
Have a great week!!!