Filed under General
Another week, another nothing to talk about. My TwitterBox (that sounds crude) has been overflowing with all sorts of interesting MLB news … Cubs? Nuttin’ but rumors. Still awaiting something exciting. Until then …
- I think Andy White has a great glove and, apparently, he’s been hitting fairly well in Winter Ball.
- See, it’s been so long since I’ve commented, I’ve lost the ability to grey box things!
- It is so very important to all who comments here at the VFTB that your expectations are met.
- That link is a dead end. I’m suing.
- I think you forgot t mention Fontenot’s mullet as a con.
- So prepare for a trade or for a really “interesting” year.
- Kenney really made sure any small percentage of leverage the team may have had was killed dead. Wonderful.
- It’d be DOUBLE AWESOME (maybe even AWESOME SQUARED) to get a serviceable major leaguer AND take one away from the Cards!
- I’d also like an “ace” that is not a complete nut-job — having tantrums like a three-year-old and rarely listening to the coaches and the people who pay him.