So this morning I attended a 90-minute presentation on the current state of Health Care Reform. It was a fantastically informative presentation and I thought I’d share it with all of you because I know how important this information is to you …Kidding! I did attend the presentation, and it was fantastic, but it’s not an off day! :-)
So, let’s move on to this week’s Cubs. Lou said he wants an RBI guy next season. What’s on your wish list? Share with us and as usual I’ll keep tabs and report back.
Lizzies (note new “Weekly Winner” designation. In addition to the list of Lizzies, I’ll pick my very favorite each week. Might have to come up with a new catchy name for it (any ideas?) but for now Weekly Winner will do!)
- Definitely Brown sugar cinnamon.
- As I see it, there is some truth in what everybody is saying, and there’s a lot of bullshit on both sides.
- Don’t go away mad, Milton. Just go away.
- I don’t think I ever said the Cubs and Bradley would be skipping hand and hand, to the soundtrack of Hair.
- I think he is being made a scape goat. At the same time he is able to be made the scape goat because of things he has said.
- I go with my gut.
- I just had to add this unrelated note, my spellchecker came up with “irregardless” for regardless. Somebody shoot me.
- What about those of us who believe the both character and stats matter?
- Should he be back next year? No. But in all honesty I’d say he is just a blip in the reasons this season went south quickly.
- Soriano is not likeable. At least not in my eyes. He’s lazy.
- On the upside, the grandson, now 27 months, is doing pretty well betting college football.
- And, the Weekly Winner: Too bad we can’t have these “discussions” over a beer.
Have a great weekend everyone!