In honor of the big sweep and Rich Harden’s first win as a Cub, I present to you the reasons it sucks to be a Brewers fan.
- Your team just laid down at home in a pennant race…oh wait, that happened last year too.
- Prices have gone up for concessions to compensate for Prince Fielder and CC Sabathia dining on the supplies late at night.
- The only exciting thing happening at your ballpark is an overstuffed drunk mascot sliding into a batch of fake…well it used to be beer but they’re too worried they’ll upset the fans too drunk to notice anyway.
- Your team was so bad that the American League kicked them out.
- Your team has never won the World Series and hasn’t sniffed post season play since ’82.
- You actually thought Tom Trebelhorn was a good idea for 5 and 1/2 years.
- Your team traded their # 1 prospect only to yield the same result this year as last year.
- Your team plays in Milwaukee. Can it get any worse?
- Your fans are actually proud to commit to “Pee Their Pants for the Brewers 10,000 BC The Hills Have Eyes full