We have some changes this week in the rotation and the bench.
Remaining Non-Roster Players in Camp:
- Les Walrond (P) – Why is he on the team again?
- Chad Fox (P) – Cubs are just waiting for his arm to fall off before they release him.
- Koyie Hill (C) – No chance to make the team out of camp
- Alex Cintron (IF) – The Cubs are going to need to find room for him on the 40 man
- Micah Hoffpauir (IF) – Making a strong case to make this team out of camp
- Casey McGehee (IF) – It’s pronounced McGee. Get it right already!!!
- Josh Kroeger (OF) – Has had a nice spring, but is there room for him? Doubtful.