Filed under General
With the time change making it much more enjoyable to go to work today, I figured I’d keep your day rolling well with some morning tidbits.
- NBA Eastern Conference Preview. It’s nice to see the Bulls rating #2 in this fan’s mind. – Blog a Bull
- Orel Hershisher to interview for A’s Job – Story
- Rangers narrowing down their manager search – Story
- Arizona Fall League Update from 10/28/2006 – Baseball Digest Daily
- Arizona Fall League Update 10/29/2006 – Talking Chop
- Fan grabs a baseball at 454 straight baseball games. Seems to me, after watching the video, that this guy needs to get a life. – Video
- Dontrelle not expected to get long term deal – Miami Herald
- Bruce Weber has hard feelings. Me? I hate Indiana and the devils they are. – Chicago Tribune
- Finally, can we really end without mentioning that the Bears are now 7-0 and looking for more? I think not. Super Bowl here we come!!!!