Go Gregg yourself
I have coined a new phrase, and yes, it means exactly what you think it means. I have few others that can be derived from it:
- We are so Gregged (this one is a good one for use late in a game where we have a lead heading into the ninth.)
- Gregg off (particularly useful when someone says to you “did the Cubs blow another late lead?”)
- I don’t give a Gregg (helpful when you are asked who you want the world series…the Dodgers or the Red Sox?)
- What the Gregg? (good offseason line when Jim Hendry signs someone like Aaron Miles)
- Gregging gangbanging Mother Gregger (White Sox fan)
Feel free to call Webster (Noah, not Mitch) or to add your own.
I feel better now. Venting helps.