Buddy’s Best – Finally
The offseason is finally heating up again, headlined by the Brewers recent moves. As always, you had plenty to say about that topic, and a host of others. Here’s a quick snapshot of the last seven days on VFTB.
- Our amps go to eleven.
- If CAPS is an artist, does he do the Google doodles?
- I’d Google doodles but I’m at work.
- I think that Thed needs to get someone to teach Caratini to speak Japanese, that way Victor can be Yu’s personal catcher.
- I am not convinced the Cubs are truly pursuing Darvish.
- Once again, the HoF snubs Fontenot.
- Thanks to you opening my eyes to how much Len sucks.
- Sign my petition Fire Len Kasper.
- Brewers OF is stacked all of a sudden…whoa.
- Might be the best OF in baseball.
Question of the week: Speaking of best outfields in baseball, what is the best outfield combo you have ever seen? Go back as many years as you like. My personal favorite is the Cubs 1986 trio of Matthews, Mumphrey, and Moreland. OK, that was obviously a joke. That was perhaps the worst defensive outfield ever assembled. Anyway, what say you?