Buddy’s Best – Let It Snow
As the snow falls in Buddyland, I’m putting off shoveling snow and instead sifting through the many comments on our beloved Cubs website from the last week. As always, it was entertaining! Here’s a quick snapshot…
- Archer for Schwarber, straight up.
- Mullets for Russell, Baez, Happ, and Zorb.
- Why do you think the Cubs picked up so many pitchers? Because now Maddon can go to the bullpen 17 times a game instead of 15.
- Just what Maddon needs. More toys.
- Bunt for a hit Meat when the opposition shifts you.
- Another World Series Championship would be a nice present.
- Of course you know more about Seymour’s finances than he does.
- I liked it better when you were regaling us with insurance stories.
- You once had an editor who never would’ve let you get away with such obvious and shameless clickbait.
- We are anxiously awaiting 2018 and are pretty much desperate for anything to talk about as you can probably tell just from this very thread!
Question of the week..Who is your all time favorite baseball player? On the flipside, who is your most-despised ball player of all time? For me, Billy Buck is my favorite, and Steve Garvey is my mortal enemy (because of 1984). What say you?